On the 13 May 2019, Biobridges will organise the workshop "Beyond sectors – chances and challenges of multi-stakeholder collaboration in the bioeconomy" in the context of the 8th International Bioeconomy Conference in Halle (Saale). The workshop is coordinated by Biobridges' partner Ecologic Institute.
The aim of the workshop is to discuss the challenges of cross-sectoral, multi-stakeholder cooperation in the bioeconomy as well as potential instruments for their facilitation and to present good practice examples.
The workshop will address, among others, the following questions:
1. How to create new relationships between individual bioeconomy actors?
2. How to search for common points of interest and interconnection?
3. How to create new value chains at regional level and better align existing ones?
4. How to ensure the successful involvement of various actors at regional level?
* The workshop will be held in German.
If you are interested in attending, please register HERE by 30 April 2019.
More information HEREAGENDA